29 de agosto de 2009

Second Conditional - primeiro ano CONCORDIA

Para baixar a aula do dia 24/o8/09 clique no link abaixo:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJGA5VQT







•If your house was on fire and you could only take one object, which would it be?
I would save my computer

•If you could choose 3 objects to take with you to a desert island, what would you take?
I would take a knife, a cell phone and a tent.

•If you could buy anything in the world (but just one thing), what would it be?
I would buy the Coca Cola Company.

•If you could have any super power – for example, the ability to fly, or to be very strong, or to become invisible – which super power would you choose? Why? What would you do with this power?
I would like to be invisible

If I were a boy

''If I were a boy
even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted
And go drink beer with the guys...
...

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man..''

Assista ao vídeo clipe If I were a boy
exercícios

Nenhum comentário: